Actors & Singers
Red Boat Productions is seeking actors and singers to workshop new original musical theatre material. Compensation for time $100-300 depending on length of session. No prior experience required but must complete on-line application.
Next workshop: May 2012 (application deadline is April 6, 2012)
Finale Software Experts Wanted
Red Boat Productions is looking for an individual who understands and can use Finale software and is interested in transcribing piano/vocal scores into orchestral scores as well as mp3 files.
Compensation based on hourly wage of $10 per hour. If interested contact Lynn Lupold at email@example.com
Submission Opportunities for January, 2012 – March, 2012
Original Musical Theatre Scripts
Red Boat Productions in cooperation with Lafayette Music Productions are searching for original one act or full length musical theatre plays.
- Content is open – contemporary content accepted and encouraged
- Opportunity if selected – workshop of the musical and or full production at an Indianapolis Theatre to be named for the 2012-2014 year dates to be decided
- Submission dates – January 15, 2012 to March 1, 2012. This submission period is now closed.
- Submission Requirements
- Electronic script submissions only. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CD of musical number aligned with the script to be sent by mail to: Red Boat Productions; 9449 E. 96th Street; Indianapolis, IN 46256
- Scripts and CD’s will not be returned unless accompanied by a self-addressed and stamped envelope
- No fee for submitting scripts & music
- Announcement of selections – original works selected will be notified by email no later than March 31, 2012
- Award requirements – if selected the original work to be produced will be in coordination with Red Boat Productions and Lafayette Music Productions. Funding and promotion for the work will be determined by whether it is a workshop of a full production. All selected works will be responsible for some of the funding needed.